Saturday, November 10, 2007

Growth

The bears were out in force this week, which I generally like. Not because I'm short on the market but because my securities gave up little ground and are poised for some excellent growth. Most of the issues I own have been tracing out falling wedges this week and have dropped 1-2% while the NASDAQ has eaten 6% losses. Which one do I think is going to do the best by year's end? EWZ without a doubt.

Here you have an ETF that's on a strong upward trend and has been a rampant bull. The DOW pulled back to lows it saw in August while this stock has held its ground and gained. Nasdaq got kicked in the shin and this stock is tracing out minor gains. What does that tell me? This stock will be 30%+ ahead by the time the DOW retraces its highs.

Update (11/27/07) - The bull trend has reversed on this stock since this posting but I still like this fund - especially at this price - for the next 12-24 months.

1 comment:

taccopaul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.